A new update to ClassiPress was just released. It’s another small update that addresses a couple minor issues which can be read in the release notes.
The latest version of Clipper has just been released. This is a new feature and bug fix release so all customers should upgrade. There was a total of 30 tickets completed which include several new features. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
The most notable features in this release include: coupon and store link cloaking, affiliate link click-thru and CTR tracking, new dedicated store & category TOC pages, new “unreliable coupons” section (success rate 50% or less), and store moderation option.
This release makes Clipper the most advanced coupon management theme on the market. Existing customers can download it from their customer dashboard. If you haven’t purchased it yet, now’s the time to pull the trigger!
The latest version of ClassiPress has just been released. This is a maintenance release driven by some minor compatibility issues with WordPress 3.1. All customers should upgrade to this version and update their WordPress to version 3.1 as well.
There was a total of 31 tickets fixed ranging from minor bugs (that were supposed to be part of ClassiPress 3.1 but moved up into this release) to issues created by the WordPress 3.1 update. A break down of tickets can be found below.
- fixed hierarchy breadcrumb issue where not all parent categories showed up
- fixed problem where empty search with a category selected resulted in incorrect results
- fixed all the classes that were labled ad-[classname] and changed the prefix to post-[classname] to avoid Ad Blocker Plus issues
- fixed single ad page contact form which no longer allows you to send messages by just filling out the captcha equation
- fixed custom email headers that caused gmail to send the email as an attachment
- fixed pagination arrows on the homepage that were not working correctly
- fixed warning that was displayed when turning on “Hide Empty Child Categories”
- fixed css spacing issue for multiple blog categories displayed
- fixed dashboard stats plotting graph in IE
- fixed colorbox so it is compatible with WordPress 3.1
- fixed tinyMCE so it is compatible with WordPress 3.1. Also fixed validation issues including the issue with chrome and tinyMCE
- fixed edit ad page to properly update new custom posts type tags
- fixed tinyMCE validation error message locations
- fixed styles for edit ad page where image meta data was not floating correctly in IE
- fixed radio button issue both with the edit ad page and with the “None” selected issue
- fixed clock and folder icons so the bottoms aren’t cutoff in IE
- added option to remove the “No Categories” text from the categories lists
- added jQuery validation to the comments fields on both single ads and blog posts
- added new cron job viewer tab under “System Info” admin page
The latest version of JobRoller has just been released. This is a maintenance release and all customers should upgrade. There was a total of 7 tickets fixed mostly related to issues from the WordPress 3.1 update. A break down of tickets can be found below.
- 3.1 Compatibility issues
- caller_get_posts -> ignore_sticky_posts
- TinyMce init fix
- job_salary field renamed to job_term_salary to prevent 404’s on submit page
- Back button lost data fix
- Improved indeed feed jobs display
- Indeed, added api js and onmouseclick code
- Expire date now uses wordpress time offset
- Expire job notifications tweaked
The latest and greatest version of your favorite Classified Ads Theme has just been released. You can download it immediately from your customer account dashboard.
This patch included over 60 tickets ranging from bug fixes and a few minor enhancements. The most noteworthy change has to do with child themes. 3.0.3 takes full advantage of child theme capability including pluggable ClassiPress functions. No need to modify the core functions and risk losing your changes when it’s time to upgrade. You can override certain functions with your own modified version instead. Seth will be writing a tutorial on how to do this soon.
In addition, this sets the stage for an aftermarket of ClassiPress child themes built and contributed by our community. The door is now open for all you developers and we look forward to seeing your child-themes. An official AppThemes Marketplace will be announced later this year.
To see all the changes and which files were affected, take a look at the changelog.txt which is included in the 3.0.3 download. Make sure to read the 3.0.3 upgrade instructions if you are upgrading from 3.0.2. For a high-level of fixes, check out our previous blog post.