The latest version of Clipper is now available. This is bug fix release so all customers should upgrade. There was a total of 8 tickets completed. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
- issue where new coupons wouldn’t appear on store or category pages until a vote was casted
- issue with the csv coupon importer script
- issue where using function site_url instead of home_url which affected those who installed WP in a different directory
- issue with printable coupons not showing coupon image on single coupon page
- dashboard widgets no longer show move icon when hover on bar
- dashboard so it’s now fluid width. also styled so it automatically matches new WP 3.2 design
- removed some dash strings from the .po files that shouldn’t be translated