Tag: clipper update
The latest version of Clipper is now available. This is bug fix release so all customers should upgrade. There was a total of 8 tickets completed. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
- issue where new coupons wouldn’t appear on store or category pages until a vote was casted
- issue with the csv coupon importer script
- issue where using function site_url instead of home_url which affected those who installed WP in a different directory
- issue with printable coupons not showing coupon image on single coupon page
- dashboard widgets no longer show move icon when hover on bar
- dashboard so it’s now fluid width. also styled so it automatically matches new WP 3.2 design
- removed some dash strings from the .po files that shouldn’t be translated
The latest version of Clipper has just been released. This is a new feature and bug fix release so all customers should upgrade. There was a total of 30 tickets completed which include several new features. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
The most notable features in this release include: coupon and store link cloaking, affiliate link click-thru and CTR tracking, new dedicated store & category TOC pages, new “unreliable coupons” section (success rate 50% or less), and store moderation option.
This release makes Clipper the most advanced coupon management theme on the market. Existing customers can download it from their customer dashboard. If you haven’t purchased it yet, now’s the time to pull the trigger!