The latest version of Clipper is now available. This is bug fix release so all customers should upgrade. There was a total of 8 tickets completed. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
- issue where new coupons wouldn’t appear on store or category pages until a vote was casted
- issue with the csv coupon importer script
- issue where using function site_url instead of home_url which affected those who installed WP in a different directory
- issue with printable coupons not showing coupon image on single coupon page
- dashboard widgets no longer show move icon when hover on bar
- dashboard so it’s now fluid width. also styled so it automatically matches new WP 3.2 design
- removed some dash strings from the .po files that shouldn’t be translated
- added security check for admin options panel. now only users with “manage_options” capability will see it
- added new “Unreliable Coupons” section on the stores and category pages
How Can I Get This Version?
Existing customers can login to their customer account and download the latest version.
How Do I Upgrade?
If you haven’t made any changes to the theme files then the easiest method is to just do a complete upgrade (download the full 1.1.1 version). Then follow the “How to Upgrade Versions” guide. If you’ve made modifications to the core theme files, then we recommend installing the patch version instead. Then follow the “Installing a Patch” guide.
Anything related to support should be posted in the Clipper support forum where our dedicated support team can assist you.
What Files Have Changed?
Many of our customers have done customizations to the core theme files and want to know exactly which files have been added, modified, and removed. In addition to providing the latest full version download, we also include a patch release. This will be a much smaller download and only include the files that have changed since the previous release.
So instead of having to read through the change log and figure out what files have been modified, you can just download the patch and sftp the files directly into your existing Clipper theme folder. You’ll still want to deactivate and then reactivate your theme so everything gets updated correctly but this will improve your upgrading experience.
Make sure to read the “Installing a Patch” guide if you decide to go this route.
Here’s the list of all files affected in the 1.1.1 release (from v1.1).
changelog.txt Modified clipper-no-admin.po Modified clipper-no-admin.pot Modified clipper.po Modified clipper.pot Modified includes/admin/admin-importer.php Modified includes/admin/admin-notices.php Modified includes/admin/admin-options.php Modified includes/admin/admin-style.css Modified includes/admin/write-panel.php Modified includes/forms/login/login-form.php Modified includes/forms/login/login-process.php Modified includes/forms/submit-coupon/submit-coupon-process.php Modified includes/reports/report.class.php Modified includes/theme-actions.php Modified includes/theme-emails.php Modified includes/theme-functions.php Modified includes/theme-widgets.php Modified loop-coupon.php Modified single-coupon.php Modified style.css Modified taxonomy-coupon_category.php Modified taxonomy-stores.php Modified