A new version of ClassiPress is scheduled to be released this coming Friday. It is a general patch release that will address a handful of newly discovered bugs along with a couple of new enhancements. Not all fixes are listed below but rather just the higher priority issues.
Key Bug Fixes
- Issue where translated CP prevents widget sidebars and footer from working
- Admin page text is not included in the .pot translation file
- HTML TinyMCE editor requires submit button to be pressed twice
- Google maps get directions functionality gives a 404 error
- Home page pagination incorrect by counting blog posts