We decided to keep the design simplistic since many customers will want to style their job board to match their existing website. For those of you who don’t, it’s elegant enough to run as a standalone website so you can charge people to list their job reqs on your site.
Some of the features will include:
- Charge visitors to list jobs
- Custom job listing post type
- Separate write panel for job creation and editing
- Customer dashboard with ability to edit, delete, and renew job listings
- Integration with PayPal using their IPN functionality
- Multi-step new job posting wizard
- JQuery job application form with upload resume/cover letter
- JQuery auto complete for certain fields
- Search filtering based on job type (part-time, full-time, etc)
- Support for other languages
- and much more!
Here are a few screen shots to wet your lips:
We’re still on target to finish this next month. We would love to get your feedback on what you think thus far. That’s one thing we enjoy about working on new themes is the collaboration process. Some ideas are credited to the community and end up benefiting everyone.